Dato og tid.

Land som besøker meg i dag.

søndag 15. mars 2009

Translation.

Michele sa...
I haven't had too many problems with the google translator. If I do, I just put your web address into google search and then it says "would you like to translate this web page" and then I click it and it completely translates it!!You should try it!

I copied this comment from my Canadan blogfriend Michele
If you english speaking blogfriends (or other) try this, I doesn't have to translate.
Thank you! You can also use http://www.tritrans.net/ It translates to english and spanish,
but you must translate every single word.

4 kommentarer:

Anya sa...

BRIT YOU TRANSLATED GREAAAAAAAAAAT:) better than me !!
I must always translate with a stupid translater LOL and you are writing soooo gooooood :))))
But what Michelle sad its treu I did that also !!!!But now we translated and its always better than the translator :))
Thanks that you also translate your blog special for us.......
HUGS Anya

Mimi sa...

i also thought your translations were very good... I could tall what they were...
I would love to take a trip on that bus..it looks very very comfortable...
Mimi

Unknown sa...

der var det jo litt fritid alikavel jo! og de mufinsa så gode ut!! ser du har Bibelen som favorittbok! -kuult=) en av de beste bøkene jeg veit om!

Donna sa...

Those baked goodies look Wonderful!! Happy day to you sweetie!hughugs


Powered By Blogger
VELKOMMEN TIL MIN BLOGG. TAKK FOR AT DU SER INNOM.
VELCOME TO MY BLOG! THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME!